oh yeah lips,
1. cat mouth
2. little smile under cat mouth
3. draw a little noes for the cat mouth (this will be the guide for the shading later)
4. draw another little smile for where you want the lip shading to end, make sure not to put it too far down or too high up unless the person has very very small lips or very very big lips.)
5. one thick smile along the bottom of the upper lip (not all the way to the line at the bottom)
6 and 7. the upper lips are usually darker than the bottom lips so make them a darker shade and do one half at a time to make it easier, and again not all the way to the line drawn for shading
8. shade, I used the water brush in SAI but whatever you fine works best for you to smear the lines is okay c:
9: shade in lines and highlight lower lip
Very helpful! Thank you!
My manage has lips naturally like this, but there were no tutorials on how draw anything like them.